The revolutionary GIA Universal Guard provides your first line of defense against electromagnetic radiation (EMR) from common household and office devices. It actively works to neutralize the effects of your exposure to EMR, as well as strengthen the body's resilience to stress, at the same time.*
The revolutionary GIA Universal Guard provides your first line of defense against electromagnetic frequencies (EMF) -- also known as electromagnetic radiation (EMR) -- by actively working to neutralize the effects of your exposure to harmful EMR, as well as strengthen the body's resilience to stress at the same time. The Universal Guard uses the proprietary GIAplex™ technology, a cutting-edge dual-action process that's not only one-of-a kind, but also universal in its application.*
- Made in the USA by a military defense contractor!
- Works on any wired, and/or wireless devices in home, office, etc.!
- Only patented product of its kind in the world!
- Not available in stores!
Consumer Survey Results*
3 out of 4... people say that when using the GIA Universal Guard, they feel much more protected against the effects of Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR)
8 out of 10... people say that they would definitely recommend the GIA Universal Guard to other people
Partial list of devices the Universal Guard can be used on: †IMPORTANT: Do NOT adhere Universal Guard(s) to a device's screen or to any glass surface on your device.
Television - 2 Chips
• 1 chip centered above TV screen
• 1 chip centered below TV screen
Microwave - 2 Chips
• 1 chip on both the top-left and top-right corners, close to door seals
Video Game Consoles - 2 Chips
• 1 chip centered on top of console
• 1 chip on bottom of each controller
Cordless Phone - 2 Chips
• 1 chip on base station, close to antenna
• 1 chip on phone, close to antenna
Hair Dryer - 1 Chip
• 1 chip on any flat surface of hair dryer
Coffee Maker - 1 Chip
• 1 chip close to on/off switch
Laptop Computer - 1 Chip
• 1 chip, top-centered on the outside of the display panel
Toaster - 1 Chip
• 1 chip positioned on front (centered)
Desktop Computer - 2 Chips
• 1 chip on computer tower (top, front or side)
• 1 chip on monitor (centered on top or bottom)*
Vacuum Cleaner - 2 Chips
• 1 chip on handle
• 1 chip on housing
Alarm Clock - 1 Chip
• 1 chip on face or top of alarm clock
Wireless Router - 2 Chips
• 2 chips, on the top of the router, close to the antenna(s)
Refrigerator - 2 Chips
• 1 chip (front-top-center of the unit)
• 1 chip (front-bottom-center of the unit)
Home & Office Equipment, such as:
Printers, photocopiers, fax machines, etc.
† Placement will vary, depending on the device. Please contact Consultant Support with questions.
Powered by the proprietary GIAplex™ dual-action technology, the Universal Guard is designed to neutralize the effects of electropollution exposure, as well as reinforce your body's natural resilience to it.*
- Designed to assist in alleviating the cumulative stress associated with living in today's electronic and wireless environment *
- Suitable for use on most electronic devices, both wired and wireless
- Resilient & long-lasting
"In my home office, I use a Laptop Computer, a Wireless Router, a Cordless Phone, as well as my Cell Phone. When I placed the GIA Universal Guard on my Router, Computer and Cordless Phone, the difference was astonishing. I have better focus and more productivity than I have ever had before!" *
N.H., Naples, FL